How common is financial-related stress?
According to a recent study, the single largest cause of excessive stress is related to finances.
- 45% were experiencing uncomfortable levels of stress related to personal or household finance
- 32% faced excessive stress in trying to maintain a budget
- 31% were stressed by unexpected expenses
What does that stress cost you?
Several studies confirm that financial stress has a direct impact on your bottom line.
- 37% said that financial stress has caused their productivity at work to suffer
- 25% reported missing work due to stress that stemmed from their personal financial situation
- 20% reported that personal financial issues distracted them while at work
How can Aski benefit your organization?
As an employer, you want your employees to be successful at work and in their lives.
That’s where Aski comes in.
As an Aski Employer Partner, you can provide your eligible employees with access to our EBL program whenever they need it.
It’s simple. Aski’s Employee Benefit Loan Program will improve the wellbeing of your employees and your bottom line.
- It offers you the opportunity to create a financial safety net for your employees,
- at no cost or liability to your organization,
- which is a benefit that will not only help alleviate financial stress, but may help in retaining valuable employees.
We are committed to assisting our customers in taking control of their finances.
How to become a partner
Once you are an Employer Partner, our Employer Onboarding Manager will lead you through the simple and straightforward process to prepare you for introducing the Employee Benefit Lending Program to your staff.
Assist your employees in addressing their short-term financial needs. Contact Aski today. A member of our team will be pleased to meet with you to discuss the benefits to your organization and employees.
Call us toll free at: 1-866-987-7180 or contact us here.